Emergency First Aid at Work - 1 day course
This is a one-day course that is suitable for all types of work environments, is HSE compliant and leads to a first aid qualification valid for 3 years.
Our training courses are either run in-house at your premises or as public courses in Dunstable Beds.
Individuals £95 each.
For 6 or more people, we can deliver the course at your venue, nationwide.
• A nationally recognised first aid qualification
• Delivered by professional first aid instructors
• HSE-compliant Emergency First Aid At Work certificate valid for 3 years
• First Aid at Work rules and regulations
• Fears of First Aid
• Initial assessment
• Unconscious and breathing
• Recovery position
• The heart, sudden cardiac arrest, heart attacks and CPR
• One rescuer CPR
• Chest only compressions
• CPR handover to a second rescuer
• Adult choking - conscious and unconscious
• Serious bleeding management and wounds
• Spinal injury management
• Burns and scalds
• Anaphylactic shock and allergies
• Seizures and epilepsy