First Aid at Work - 3 day course
This course is fully approved by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
Individuals: £199 each
Fully compliant and recognised by the HSE, this is an in depth first aid course covering a wide range of first aid incidents and illnesses including heart attack, stroke, bleeding, epilepsy, asthma and burns. Detailed CPR and AED training is included.
An annual refresher course is recommended by the HSE.
• Comprehensive 3 day HSE approved first aid course
• Nationally recognised first aid qualification
• Delivered by professional first aid instructors
• Courses run on site at your location, or at a local venue
• First Aid at Work certificate valid for 3 years
• Managing a first aid emergency
• Dealing with an unconscious casualty
• Epilepsy & seizures
• Asthma & hyperventilation
• The circulatory system, blood loss & internal bleeding
• Treatment of wounds & minor injuries• Bandaging & first aid kits
• Shock & anaphylaxis
• Angina, heart attack & stroke
• Burns & scalds
• The skeletal system, fractures, sprains & strains
• Incident recording