First Aid at Work Requalification - 2 day course
Fully Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant, this is a requalification course covering the range of first aid incidents and illnesses covered in the First Aid at Work course.
Please note: You can only attend this course if you have an in date First Aid at Work certificate (can be by any training agency). If your certificate has lapsed, you will need to complete the 3 day course.
Our training courses are either run in-house at your premises or as public courses in Dunstable Beds.
Individuals: £175 each
For 6 or more people, we can deliver the course at your venue, nationwide.
• A 2 day first aid course to update first aid skills and knowledge
• Enabling renewal of the HSE First Aid At Work qualification
• Leading to a nationally recognised first aid certificate
• Delivered by professional first aid instructors
• Run on site at your premises or at a local, well equipped venue
• Comprehensive first aid manual for each participant
• Practical assessment at the end of the course
• First Aid Certificate valid for 3 years
An annual update of skills is also recommended by the HSE. For details please click here.