First Aid at Work - 3 day course
This course is Health and Safety Executive (HSE) compliant and either run in-house at your premises or as a public course in Dunstable Beds.
Individuals: £199 each.
Requalification 2 day course before FAW certificate expires: £175 each.
For 6 or more people, we can deliver the course at your venue, nationwide.
Fully HSE compliant, this is an in depth first aid course covering a wide range of first aid incidents and illnesses including cardiac arrest, heart attack, choking, stroke, bleeding, epilepsy, asthma, burns and much more.
An online annual refresher course is recommended by the HSE.
• Comprehensive 3 day HSE compliant first aid course
• Nationally recognised first aid qualification
• Delivered by professional first aid instructors
• First Aid at Work certificate valid for 3 years
• First Aid at Work rules and regulations
• Managing a first aid emergency
• AED introduction
• Dealing with an unconscious casualty
• Epilepsy & seizures
• Asthma & hyperventilation
• The circulatory system, blood loss & internal bleeding
• Treatment of wounds & minor injuries
• Bandaging & first aid kits
• Shock & anaphylaxis
• Angina, heart attack & stroke
• Burns & scalds
• Fractures, dislocations, sprains & strains
• Incident recording