Basic Paediatric First Aid - 1 day course
The paediatric first aid course is a 1 day course designed for people who regularly care for children, but do not need to be Ofsted registered.
Our training courses are either run in-house at your premises or as public courses in Dunstable, Beds.
Individuals: £60 each
For 6 or more people, we can deliver the course at your venue, nationwide.
• Perfect for new parents and grandparents
• Designed for those involved in the care of babies and young children
• Delivered by professional first aid instructors
• Casualty assessment
• CPR of babies and children
• Recovery position
• Airway and breathing problems
• Wounds and bleeding
• Recognising and dealing with shock
• Poisoning, bites and stings
• Burns and scalds
• Electric shock
• Sprains, strains and fractures
• Head and spinal injury
• Chronic medical conditions
• Extremes of body temperature
• Febrile convulsions