Paediatric First Aid Level 3 - either a 2 day course or half online and then just one day with an instructor
This course has been designed to meet OFSTED and EYFS requirements for first aid skills, for those working with babies and young children, including childminders, nursery workers and Nannies.
Our training courses are either run in-house at your premises or as public courses in Dunstable, Beds.
To reduce the time required with an instructor, there is a blended learning version that provides the same qualification. Half of the course is done online and then just one day with an instructor. More details...
Individuals: 2 day course £99 per person.
Individuals: Half online and then 1 day £87 per person.
For 6 or more people, we can deliver the course at your venue, nationwide.
• A nationally recognised paediatric first aid qualification
• Designed for those involved in the care of babies and young children
• In line with OFSTED requirements for nurseries, pre-schools, childminders & Nannies
• Delivered by professional first aid instructors
• First Aid Certificate valid for 3 years
• The responsibilities of a First Aider
• Casualty assessment
• CPR of babies, children and adults
• Recovery position
• Airway and breathing problems
• Allergies and anaphylactic shock
• Wounds and bleeding
• Foreign bodies in eyes, ears and nose
• Recognising and dealing with shock
• Poisoning, bites and stings
• Burns and scalds
• Electric shock
• Sprains, strains and fractures
• Head and spinal injuries
• Chronic medical conditions – Meningitis, Sickle Cell, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Asthma
• Extremes of body temperature
• Febrile convulsions