Emergency First Aid at Work - 1 day course
This is a 1 day course that can be tailored to your school environment and is therefore ideal for teachers and support staff. This first aid course covers both adult and child CPR and is HSE compliant.
This course is Health and Safety Executive (HSE) compliant and either run in-house at your premises or as a public course in Dunstable Beds.
Individuals: £85 each.
For 6 or more people, we can deliver the course at your venue, nationwide.
• A nationally recognised first aid qualification
• Delivered by professional first aid instructors
• HSE compliant Emergency First Aid At Work Certificate valid for 3 years
• First Aid at Work rules and regulations
• Fears of First Aid
• Initial assessment
• Unconscious and breathing
• Recovery position
• The heart, sudden cardiac arrest, heart attacks and CPR
• One rescuer CPR
• Chest only compressions
• CPR handover to a second rescuer
• Choking - conscious and unconscious
• Serious bleeding management and wounds
• Spinal injury management
• Burns and scalds
• Anaphylactic shock and allergies
• Seizures and epilepsy